Do you believe in finding solutions where others might stop? Can you be the champion that says, “Let me take that on for you,” for every customer? We’re seeking someone who can turn every customer interaction into a memorable, proud experience and put more great adventures within reach of more Australians.
Altapac is one of Newcastle’s best-known and most respected automotive accessory stores. We’re a family-owned business grounded in the Newcastle community for 50 years and with one eye on future expansion, we’re putting more great adventures within reach of more Australians.
About the Role
At Altapac, we are all about curating adventures. We’re on a mission to amplify our customers’ adventures, making them more comfortable, convenient, fun, and safe. Your core role will be to showcase how our diverse range of products – from window tinting to roof racks, towbars, camping gear and 4WD accessories – can be game-changers for our customers.
While a love for outdoor adventure and automotive accessories is a plus, your most crucial role will be to provide unmatched customer service. You won’t be alone in this journey. You’ll be backed by an inclusive, supportive team, and will have access to the largest range of roof racks, towbars, 4×4, and camping products in the Hunter region.
Location & Hours of Work
This job is offered in our fast-paced Altapac Kotara store. The role is offered on a full-time basis, or otherwise depending on the successful candidate’s preference. The successful applicant will be required to work a rotating roster which includes a Saturday shift. We do not open on Sundays.
- Customer Service Maestro: Your demonstrated ability to consistently exceed customer expectations is what we value the most.
- Exceptional Communicator: Your communication and interpersonal skills set you apart.
- Dedicated Problem Solver: Where others might quit, you see solutions and take pride in addressing challenges head-on.
- Proactive & Adaptable: You excel in managing individual tasks in fast-paced settings and easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Team Player with Experience: You’ve thrived in high-performing retail or sales environments before and know the importance of taking direction when needed.
What We Offer
- A vibrant, varied environment with diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong partnerships with a variety of renowned and aspirational brands.
- Flexible hours coupled with overtime opportunities.
- Competitive wages based on your experience and expertise.
- Genuine opportunities for career growth and development.
- Attractive staff discounts.
- The camaraderie of knowledgeable and high-performing teammates.
If you’re someone who sees a challenge and thinks “Let me be your champion,” then we want to hear from you.
About your application
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application which details your suitability for this role.